Home Courses Soft Skills

THE BEST PRACTICE
SOFT SKILLS FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS

  Overview

    Soft skills are a terminology referring to important skills in the life of human beings like: Communication, leadership, team work, time management, crisis management, creativity and renovation…which are not normally taught at schools and unrelated to the professional skills, cannot be held, are not special personalities but instead, depending heavily on personalities of each person. They decide who you are, how your working style is and acting as a measurement of highly efficient work performance.

- “Hard skills” are often shown in your CV, educational background, working experience and professional expertise. You think that it is impressed by a series of your degrees and certificates, extensive experience and relations gained from the high ranking position. These things are not enough to help you move forward further in your work as besides it is a must for you to have soft skills and in reality, it is shown that as for successful people, only 25% is due to professional knowledge and the remaining 75% is decided by their soft skills. The key to real success is the combination between hard skills and soft skills.

Objectives

i.  Leaders (Board of Management, Council of Members, Board of Directors)
ii. Management level (Functional Director, Managers) and those who are potential to be promoted to higher management level of enterprises
iii. Staff or individuals who would like to improve and develop comprehensive skills to support their life and work
iv. Pupils, fresh students who need to be equipped with knowledge and skills for their future work/career

Necessary soft skills

 # Practical necessary skills for managers & leaders Duration

1

EFFICIENT COMMUNICATION SKILL

2 - 3 days

2

PRESENTATION SKILL

2 - 3 days

3

NEGOTIATION SKILL

2 - 3 days

4

TIME MANAGEMENT SKILL

2 - 3 days

5

STAFF MOTIVATION SKILL

2 - 3 days

6 EFFICIENT STAFF TRAINING SKILL

2 - 3 days

7 TASK ASSIGNMENT AND DELEGATION

2 - 3 days

8 RECRUITMENT AND INTERVIEWING SKILL

2 - 3 days

9 THINKING AND DECISION MAKING SKILL

2 - 3 ngày

Trainers:   Infochief has skill development teachers and experts nationally and internationally, successful leaders with fame and prestige in the market, dedication and passion for training, developing potential of human beings to help learners to have the necessary soft skills for their successful future career development and happiness at life up to their satisfaction. With the modern training methods bearing highly practical application, combining various activities during the training sessions, stories and actual experience shared by teachers, group discussion, group presentation, case study, watching video clips, and small games, this will help learners to grasp the issues in the quickest and most efficient manner. .

Upon completion of the course : It is a must for the learners to complete a project at the end of the course, the aim is to assess the ability to apply the training contents to the actual working environment.

Graduation certificate : To be granted by INFOCHIEF with national validity
.

Download

Download Brochure